Keeping Cool In The Salon
/ May 31st, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
It’s a little bit sticky in the salon recently, so here are our top tips to help you and the pets you look after feel cool:
- Get some air. Air conditioning, fans or a simple breeze running through the salon can do a lot to alleviate the sweltering heat.
- Turn down the heat. Your water and dryer temperatures, as well as all the machinery you use, contribute to the heat. Try keeping it all to a minimum.
- Drink up. Leave out plenty of water for the dogs, and don’t forget yourself!
- Make a cool area. It might simply be a back room with the window wide open and covered cages for the pets, but work with what you have.
- Wear the right clothing. No need for layers – let your lightweight professional workwear keep you cool!