Spotlight on: The Blue Cross
About Blue Cross
Blue Cross is a charity that helps sick, injured and homeless pets, and they have been around since 1897.
Each year, thousands of cats, dogs, small pets and horses turn to Blue Cross animal hospitals, clinics and rehoming services for treatment and to find them the happy homes they deserve.
Their vision is that every pet will enjoy a healthy life in a happy home and we won’t rest until we achieve it.
What They Do:
- Rehoming: They find new homes for abandoned or unwanted pets
- Clinical: They care for poorly pets when their owners can’t afford private treatment
- Behaviour: They help pets with behavioural issues to have happy, healthy futures
- Education: They educate pet owners of the future by giving talks and offering advice
- Pet Bereavement: They support people struggling to cope with the loss of a much-loved pet
How You Can Help:
There are plenty of ways to support this charity:
- Donations to the charity and their charity shops
- Sponsoring a Pet