Is It Play Time Yet?
/ April 4th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
Play is a huge part of a dog’s life to keep them healthy and happy. That includes a good game of tug or playing fetch in the park with their favourite ball.
Why is play great for dogs?
- It encourages them to have a bit of fun, alleviating boredom, which could lead to behavioural issues.
- Toys are great training tools, allowing puppies to learn commands, realise boundaries and have comfort when needed.
- Exercising their bodies and minds makes for a healthier, smarter, stronger dog.
- Chew toys help keep the mouth healthy.
- It allows them to have a better bond with you.