Basic Canine Anatomy Seminar With Julie Harris LCGI NCGIA
Tickets for this brilliant seminar with the knowledgeable and funny Julie Harris are available now!
- How dog anatomy that can assist while grooming
- How to optimise shape through adding angulation & posture
- How to disguise structural faults to improve the overall look of the animal
- How to visually measure dogs and understand their stability
- To manipulate joints and limbs in the most effective and kind way
- To create a real harmony between you and your salon clients through better handling
This seminar is perfect for grooming students and practising groomers who may want to brush up on their knowledge and technique.
When: 15th May 2017, 10.30am – 3.30pm
Where: Groomers Limited Education Suite, RG19 6HN
Price: £65 (plus booking fee)