Seven Ways to Make Your Crufts Great!
/ March 8th, 2017 / There are currently 0 comments
Going to Crufts tomorrow? Here are our last-minute top tips to ensure you have the best day possible.
- Make lists! Stands to visit and where they are (ours is in hall 5, stand 126), and items you’re looking to buy or trial
- If you want specific items, get there early to avoid disappointment
- Layer up – the temperature can vary a lot!
- Don’t forget your comfiest pair of shoes for walking!
- If you plan on doing lots of shopping, bring along a comfortable rucksack or even a trolley bag to wheel along to save your hands
- Carry a big water on you at all times so you don’t get dehydrated
- Bring cards AND cash with you when you go, just in case