Home Pet Spa Essentials
/ April 30th, 2015 / There are currently 0 comments
Treat your pets to a home pampering session this month with the following ranges and products from Groomers:
- Terra Beauté spa products are made with natural essentials oils, included for their antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which help to soothe and cleanse the skin. This range also features Dead Sea minerals, which have anti-aging properties, promote skin regeneration and remove impurities. Included in this collection are Mineral Bath Mud and Mineral Anti-Aging Bath, both of which are excellent for the skin and hair..
- For a truly soft and healthy-looking coat, the Iv San Bernard Derma Complex Shampoo and Conditioner are your go-to products. They include keratin and nettle extract to help support the structure of the hair, regenerate damaged follicles and give that all-important shine. Boost the keratin levels with a dose of Artero Keratin Conditioning Spray to finish, which will aid brushing and allow the substance to soak in all day.
- The high quality products of Warren London are perfect for individual treatments. Try the Paw Sani Scrub or Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets to get squeaky clean feet after a long walk.
- A spa day isn’t complete without a facial. If your pet suffers from tear stains, why not try one of our tear stain treatments such as Warren London Cucumber Melon Foaming Facial or Eye Envy Powder and Liquid? Used regularly, these products will vastly reduce those unsightly stains.
- Does your dog’s breath smell? Arm & Hammer is your answer. Brush their teeth with our handy Toothpaste and Brush Set, and follow up with Dental Rinse to give clean teeth and fresh breath.
- For severely flaky skin, your dog will benefit from the use of our Exfoliating Spa Gloves, which are used while shampooing to gently exfoliate the skin. These gloves are also excellent for loosening shed fur that you may have missed while brushing.
To see our full range of bathing products, please go to our website.