Versatile matting can be used on floors, walls and work surfaces to maintain health and safety, and improve working conditions. Matting is proven to help reduce back and leg fatigue to help groomers work comfortably for longer:
- Try textured Rubber Matting on work surfaces and grooming tables to provide an anti-slip surface for pets. The red and blue colours are particularly good for visibility around feet whilst scissoring. Available in lengths of up to 10 metres.
- The Anti-Slip Rubber Mat is another option to consider. This can be placed alongside baths and on wet area floors for dog and groomer safety. This mat can be used on tiled, hard word or laminate flooring.
- Duckboard matting is a non-slip floor covering, available in lengths up to 5 metres. The slatted cross-ribs make it ideal for floors in wet areas.
- Joints can get stiff, especially when standing for prolonged periods. Try the Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat to relieve joint pressure while grooming. This mat has a textured surface for added grip.
- Place the Soft Foot Anti Fatigue Mat alongside the grooming table or bath to ease pressure on joints, legs and feet while working. This textured mat is oil, grease and chemical resistant and is made with closed-cell air cushioned vinyl foam to create a comfortable surface to stand on.
- Matting can also be cut to size for use in crates and holding areas, or areas where increased drainage is required.
For more options, see the Salon Matting range.