Equine Clipper Essentials
/ November 13th, 2014 / There are currently 0 comments
Include these vital items in your grooming kit:
- For a two-speed clipper with a wide blade, try the Andis Super Speed Horse Clipper. This quiet blade is fast and is ideal for trimming around face, ears and fetlocks.
- The Lister Liberty Field Pack includes the heavy duty Liberty clipper as well as vehicle leads, power pack and a charger for easy recharging outdoors. The clipper itself has an overload switch, a ventilated head and lasts for 2.5 hours when fully charged. Ideal for the mobile groom.
- Try the Moser Avalon Horse Clipper if there is more than a single horse to clip. This clipper is supplied with a ceramic coated blade, features a two-speed rotary motor and provides 2.5 hours of clipping time when fully charged. It also comes with a belt-mounted battery pack, charger and cleaning supplies.
- The Wahl Pro Series Rechargeable Trimmer is an ideal tool for intricate grooming around the ears and face. This low vibration trimmer is quiet and so is a useful tool for nervous horses. The trimmer is supplied with a charger, brush and oil for maintenance.
Clipper and Trimmer set:
- For a full clipper and trimmer set, try the Wahl Bravura Bonus Launch Kit which includes the Wahl Bravura Lithium Ion Clipper, the Wahl Bravmini Trimmer, a charging stand and transformer for each, a storage case and cleaning supplies. Both the clipper and the trimmer are quiet with low vibration and run for approximately 100 minutes fully charged.
- Groomers Ltd stock a variety of replacement blades for horse clippers and trimmers including Andis, Wahl, Lister and Heiniger brands.
- Keep blades clean and well lubricated with the Clipper Maintenance Kit, which includes Klipper Klean, Blade Wash, Clipper Oil and a Blade Wash Caddie.
- Don’t forget to bring spare batteries for Lister clippers, try this Lister Power Pack or these Lister Battery Leads.
- Store clippers and battery packs easily with a grooming bag.