Equine Christmas Cake Recipe
/ November 27th, 2014 / There are currently 0 comments
Treat horses to a festive cake with this easy no-bake recipe:
Sticky Figgy Pudding
- 450g oats
- 350g honey
- 6 dried figs
- 1 apple
- 140g bran
- 175g molasses
- 60ml warm water
- Stir the honey and oats together in a large mixing bowl.
- When fully combined, place the mixture into a mould to shape
- Chop up the figs and sprinkle over the top.
- To make the icing, mix the bran, molasses and water together.
- Pour this over the cake and then refrigerate until firm, then remove from mould.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.