Top 10 Stocking Fillers For Pets
Treat pets this festive season with these stocking fillers:
1. Festive Fragrance Duo Pack. Try out our new Frosted Apple All-Purpose Shampoo and Plum Pudding Fragrance Spray to have pets smelling like Christmas.
2. Hatchwells Mini Carob Christmas Puddings. New this year are these tasty carob treats for dogs decorated as Christmas puddings.
3. Hatchwells Truffles. These new dog-friendly truffles are made from meat and cereals to make delicious treats.
4. Santa’s Little Yelper Festive Dog Bandana. Get pets their own festive clothing. This red bandana features simple gold italic lettering which reads ‘Santa’s Little Yelper’.
5. Handmade Christmas Bows. Opt for festive bows for animals with top knots. This is a pack of ten red and green bows.
6. Griggles Gingerbread People. These soft toys feature a squeaker for added entertainment and a hanging loop for easy storage. Choose from a boy or girl toy.
7. Zanies Rowdy Reindeer Toy. A festive soft toy with long legs for tug games and an internal squeaker. Perfect for Terriers.
8. Savvy Tabby Holiday Gift Set. Ten fun cat toys – split them up and wrap separately.
9. Sisal Christmas Scratching Board. Shaped like a snowman, to keep claws healthy.
10. Zanies Tartan Stocking. How can you involve animals in the festivities without a stocking? Features a paw print design and hanging loop.
For more festive toys and treats, see our full Christmas range.