Christmas 2014 Range
/ October 1st, 2014 / There are currently 0 comments
Boost your sales this Christmas season! Whether you sell a range of festive shampoos, or accessories and santa suits, there will be an opportunity to up-sell to clients this winter season:
- Seasonal and festive shampoos, conditioners and fragrances can make all the difference to your profits at a time of year when gift-buying is at a high. Featuring special festive fragrances in pet grooms will help clients celebrate the season and encourage them to purchase take-home sizes. Our Special Edition Festive Fragrance Collection now features new Plum Pudding Fragrance Spray and Frosted Apple Shampoo to complement our Christmas Time Shampoo and Winter Spice Fragrance Spray. Shampoos start from £5.95. New liquid products will be available from mid October.
- Christmas is the season of food excess for many so don’t forget our canine friends. Groomers Ltd. currently stock an array of Christmas-themed edibles, ranging from advent calendars to Christmas tarts and yule logs starting from £2.49. New this year there are carob Mini Christmas Puddings and Truffles made with meat and cereals. Effective ‘Christmas’ point of sale will help promote seasonal retail items in a salon.
- Toys and festive accessories are also popular at Christmas. Our chew toy range includes soft gingerbread people, tartan bones and fuzzy Christmas trees and stockings. Don’t forget canine clothing. If you have enough room, a range of coats could be very profitable in cold weather. Our dog coats range from simple warmth options to thermal waterproof coats.
- Gifting is a proven method of improving customer loyalty at key times. A small gift with regular grooms such as a hand-made bow, or a Festive Fragrance Duo Pack, including one spray and one shampoo with a festive bow, is cost effective and ideal.
- Your clients may like some festive creative grooming, so stock up on Nail Polish pens (£5.95), Glitter Spray (£2.45) and Colour Spray, particularly in red and green.
- Salons with limited space could invest in animal-themed Christmas cards on a neat rotating stand.
Please browse our Christmas Range for more products.