Top 5 Tips for Enhancing Your Business at Christmas
There are a variety of quick and simple ways for dog groomers to boost sales during the Christmas season. A little well planned Christmas prep, combined with a good service can leave a lasting impression, and have customers returning long into the New Year.
Here are our top five tips for enhancing your business at Christmas:
- Start marketing early – ideally late October/November time. People prepare for Christmas surprisingly early, so make sure you put your services on their radar.
- Customers are more willing to spend at Christmas, and they also want to pamper their pets, so now is a good time to highlight luxury brands or services you offer.
- Create a festive window display that is attractive and eye-catching. This is both fun to complete and will literally encourage people into your store.
- Update your website with details of your Christmas offers, products and opening times, and if you can tweak the site visually for a more festive feel – all the better.
- Gifting customer is a proven way to encourage business long into the New Year. Try gifting a 100ml bottle of our Festive Fragrance Range or for the personal touch why not bake some festive dog biscuits for regular customers? This takes a little effort, but is cost effective, and will look quite impressive in a box or wrapped in ribbon. Our Blog has a range of seasonal tasty dog biscuit recipes to get you started, find them here.