Groomers Helper Professional Set
The Groomers Helper Professional Set is an advanced, professional version of the starter set, and has a range of accessories designed to make dog grooming quicker, easier and safer. For use with a standard grooming table, this Professional Set provides gentle tethering to discourage the pet from moving, reducing the radius in which it can turn is head by about 95%. This set enables the groomer to access the head and the hindquarters especially. The set contains two patent pending quick-release grooming loops, two table clamps and tethers to hold and position the pet from the front and above, two attachable table poles to hold the animal from the front and sides, and a "hands on? training DVD.
The Groomers Helper is a revolutionary pet safety and positioning system that is transforming the dog grooming industry. The system helps eliminates the hazards to both pet and groomer by preventing bites and impeding the dog?s ability to leap off the table. It also reduces the need for a second groomer to assist with difficult tasks such as nail clipping. Using the Groomers Helper can also reduce grooming time substantially, as less time is spent adjusting and controlling the dog.
Groomers Helper Professional Set Features:
• Secures the dog thoroughly while grooming takes place.
• For use on any standard grooming table with a pole and extended arm.
• Helps eliminate hazards to both dog and groomer.
• Size: Small or large (use large for tables more than 3.2cm thick).
• Contains: Two quick-release grooming nooses.
Two clamps and tethers.
Two attachment table poles.
Please note: The grooming arm displayed in the image is not included.
Groomers Expert Tips: Using the Groomers Helper can reduce the time spent grooming so significantly that it can enable groomers to increase their daily schedule by as much as a third.
Please browse our full Grooming Nooses range.
We endeavour to have your order with you as soon as possible. Expected delivery times for orders despatched using our main postal services are as follows:
• Standard UK delivery: 2-3 working days.
• Express delivery: 1 - 2 working days if placed before 2pm (Monday – Friday).
• Standard EU delivery: 4 – 10 working days.
Groomers offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders that exceed £100 and contain light goods items.
• Orders over £100 LIGHT GOODS: Free, 1 - 3 working days (Monday - Friday).
• Orders over £100 HEAVY GOODS: Freight charges apply - typically £40 per pallet, 2 - 3 working days approx (Monday - Friday).
Delivery Charges Light Items (for mainland UK only - please contact us for destinations outside mainland UK)
• Up to 0.25Kg = £3.30
• Up to 0.5Kg = £3.65
• Up to 0.75Kg = £3.95
• Up to 1kg = £4.40
• Over 1Kg = £6.70
Express Delivery Light Items
• Up to 1Kg = £5.49
• Over 1Kg = £6.87
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands may be subject to a surcharge. Please check with one of our sales advisors, call 01635 581 958.
Please email us for an overseas shipping quote - email@example.com.
To find out more, please see our shipping and returns page.