Groomers Neptune Electric Bath
• Electronic chassis to easily enable height adjustments.
• Plumbing fixings included.
• Material: Polypropylene.
• Colour: Blue or grey, with moulded paw print design.
• Height: Electronically adjustable, 102 - 132cm.
• Size: 148 (L) X 80cm (W).
The Groomers Neptune Electric Bath has a modern construction and is suited to professional grooming salons. A sturdy alternative to a stainless steel bath, the bath features an electronically adjustable chassis, allowing the height to be altered with a hand-held controller to provide a comfortable working height ranging from 102cm to 132cm. Lowering this bath also allows access for a variety of dog sizes via the sliding door, and the bath also features a spilt-level elevated platform inside the tub, ideal when bathing smaller dogs. The full internal depth of the tub is 48cm, making the bath suitable for larger dog breeds.
Constructed from high quality moulded polypropylene, the Neptune Manual Bath is a durable, easy to clean product, available in blue or grey, and is finished with an attractive, embossed paw print design. The bath features moulded areas for shampoos and conditioners, and is supplied with plumbing fixtures and an H-bar holding frame to secure each dog.
Groomers Expert Tip: Polypropylene is a highly resistant and durable plastic, making this bath an excellent alternative to the metal style baths.
Please browse our full Dog Baths range.
We endeavour to have your order with you as soon as possible. Expected delivery times for orders despatched using our main postal services are as follows:
• Standard UK delivery: 2-3 working days.
• Express delivery: 1 - 2 working days if placed before 2pm (Monday – Friday).
• Standard EU delivery: 4 – 10 working days.
Groomers offer FREE DELIVERY on all UK orders that exceed £100 and contain light goods items.
• Orders over £100 LIGHT GOODS: Free, 1 - 3 working days (Monday - Friday).
• Orders over £100 HEAVY GOODS: Freight charges apply - typically £40 per pallet, 2 - 3 working days approx (Monday - Friday).
Heavy goods include most tables, baths and drying cabinets. Please see individual products for exact delivery charges, which are near the top of the page.
Delivery Charges Light Items (for mainland UK only - please contact us for destinations outside mainland UK)
• Up to 0.25Kg = £3.30
• Up to 0.5Kg = £3.65
• Up to 0.75Kg = £3.95
• Up to 1kg = £4.40
• Over 1Kg = £6.70
Express Delivery Light Items
• Up to 1Kg = £5.49
• Over 1Kg = £6.87
Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and offshore islands may be subject to a surcharge. Please check with one of our sales advisors, call 01635 581 958.
Please email us for an overseas shipping quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more, please see our shipping and returns page.